Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Colours

It's been a long time since I last blogged and so much has happened that I want to blog about. Since my last post on Toronto, some interesting things that I want to share with you all (and hopefully will write about soon) are:

- Trip to Washington DC (7 - 9 Oct)
- Workshop on "Avoiding Procrastination" (13 Oct)
- Football Game (16 Oct)
- Trip to the Great Smoky Mountains ( 18 - 20 Oct)

Also want to post about:

- Campus Crusade Homeless Outreach (every Wed)
- School life at NCSU

Just writing these down so that I'll remember to blog about them soon. For now, enjoy these pictures of fall colours that I personally took at the Great Smoky Mountains. I'm usually not so fast in posting photos but these are simply so nice that I can't wait to share with all of you. So awesome and beautiful right? The actual colours look much better!






Well, just in case you didn't believe I really went there, here's a picture with me and the mountains.

No comments: