Monday, September 15, 2008

Dinner with Singaporeans

Yesterday, the pastor of the church I attend invited the Singaporeans here over to his house for dinner. His family has been in the US for about 18 years but he just moved to Raleigh about a year ago and is the english pastor of Raleigh Chinese Christian Church. Andrea and I went to their house after lunch in church and had a good time playing guitar hero and just chilling out before dinner in their beautiful house.





Another Singaporean family came for dinner too. A few other Singaporean students were supposed to come as well but couldn't make it. Dinner was prawn mee and laksa, prepared by Aunty Jean and Aunty Angela. It was the first time I ate prawns since I came! After dinner we had bobochacha, fruits and coffee too. (I forgot to take pictures of all the food!) It was a good evening with fellow Singaporeans :)

No comments: